Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We decided to travel to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving and we will probably come for Christmas too. I am really proud of myself for going on walks while we've been staying with my family. I even went this morning and I didn't pig out at dinner time. I probably could have done better, but I didn't feel overly full and I only ate the equivelant of one piece of pie. My mom said she heard that on average a Thanksgiving meal is somewhere around 4000 calories! Oh my.

Tomorrow I am going to see a good friend (you know who you are) and then on Matt and I are going on a date. Matt's mom offered to keep the kids for a sleepover so we could go out. Thanks Kathie! And then on Saturday we are all going to see BOLT. We will probably head back to St. George on Monday weather permitting. It's been a great virtually stress free holiday. Hope everyone else can say the same.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: