Friday, November 21, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving

This week has been hard for me as far as working out. I have a little cold so some days I couldn't do much without making myself feel worse. This morning I went for a walk/run and feel great. I have to get back in the saddle so I keep going through the holidays. I always pick the worst time of year to start working out and eating healthy. I am going to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I have to slack off. I can still go for walks/runs and not eat like a pig. I think I'll have to eat pie though ;)

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

When are you coming? You and I could go on a little run together! Sorry you're sick. It seems it's that time of the year. I'm not quite 100% from my bronchitis last week. I've only worked out 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Ugh.