Friday, November 7, 2008

Public Humiliation

Ok, no one ever told me that running on the road is different than running on a treadmill! There is something wrong with my treadmill. The speed fluctuates while in use, so I haven't been able to use it. This morning I went running in the neighborhood and I felt like I was gonna die! I don't think I even ran .5 mile. It was a good run, but I guess I need to run on the road more often to get used to it. It feels like I was working harder, so that is good.

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

I never told you that, huh? Oops! ;) To try and mimic running outdoors I program my treadmill to a 3-5% incline every couple minutes. Great job for getting outdoors though. Don't let it intimidate you. Pretty soon it will keep getting easier and easier as long as you stick with it.