Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday, Yah!

I am proud to say that after a bummer week of not really working out, I did 2 miles this morning. I went for one mile and then came home to get Spencer to walk him to school and that was the other mile. I feel great. It's amazing how I can not really be motivated to workout but after it's over, I'm sure glad that I did.

Yesterday was a really hard day for me. I was really depressed and emotional. I'm sure it was, you know, that time of the month, but that is no excuse. Anyway, I feel better today and I'm sure some of that reason is because I am going shopping today. I get paid today from my babysitting job which gives us some cash. Sure, most of it will go for bills, but I'm gonna use some of it to spend freely.

Spencer's pinkeye is gone, but he still has a really bad cough. Kia has come down with a stuffy head and soar throat and so has Wesley. Wesley was really restles last night so Matt and I took turns taking care of him. So, since I was up at 5 am, I made cinnamon rolls for everyone for breakfast and they turned out great, just like always.

Well, nothing new about a job. Matt has prayed alot and says he keeps coming back to the feeling that we are just suppose to stay where we are and a job will be provided. Great, right? Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways doesn't He. Ok, we'll stay here, but could He let us know some of the details? I guess we are just suppose to wait and let the Lord do his job. That is really hard sometimes when things don't happen according to our will. This is one of the many lessons we are learning right now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay, a familiar face on blogger! I know what you mean about waiting on the job. It sure is hard to be patient. We went through that when we moved from student housing. Pretty soon, it'll be over and you'll be settled and back to normal though. Good luck! Hi to Matt for us!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)