Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picture This

This morning I was running on the teadmill with it set on the 5.0 speed. I was running as fast as I could and then.... fump,,, whoa... what the.... All power was lost and I went backwards off the treadmill. Not the first time that has happened. The last time was about a year ago. It's kind of a surprise when that happens.

Tonight we played a "board" game that is found in the new issue of the Friend. It was really fun to see my kids display the knowledge they have of the gospel. If you haven't played it yet with your kids, I highly recommend it.

Still don't know anything about the interview. Hopefully we know by Friday.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Those darn treadmills! That's my biggest fear! I'm glad you're ok! We're still anxious to hear about the interview!