Sunday, November 9, 2008

Conjunctivitis

Yes, that's right, Spencer has "pinkeye" Poor guy feels miserable. Last night we thought he was having an allergy attack. I saw the gouping, but wasn't too worried. Well, this morning he had fever and the gouping was worse. I took him to Instacare tonight and got him an antibiotic eye drop. And let me tell ya, he doesn't like that. Iv'e got a trick to giving him the eyedrops, though. I have him close his eyes and put the drops in the corner of his eye and then have him open his eyes. He still didn't like it, but I can imagine it would be worse to try it open eyed. Hopefuly it will be gone in a few days. I am not sending him to school tomorrow and the SEP's are on Tues. and Wed. so there is no school those days. I guess this was a good time for this to happen, if it had to.

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

Poor guy! Great way to put the drops in, though. Ben had pink eye 3 times over a 6 month period. It was horrible! Just knock on wood the other kids don't get it. (Emma got it from Ben once, so that wasn't too bad.) Anyway, keep us updated on Matt's interview. We're praying for you.

PS We were definitely "warm and cozy." Heehee Frustrating though. I looked for my lingerie for over an hour before we left for the retreat and couldn't find it. (tells you how often I actually wear the stupid thing. ;)