Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sick on a Sunday

Well, I finaaly caught what all the kids have. A stuffy head and mild cough. Wesley is so bad, it looks like his brain is oozing out of his nose. Kia is just a little stuffy and Spencer just has a cough. Well, today I decided to stay home with Wesley considering he shouldn't be in nursery. Spencer automatically thinks he can stay home if someone else does. So, needlless to say, he is home with me and Wesley. I told him we are taking naps not playing and watching movies. What do you think he chose to do? I'll give you a hint; he isn't taking a nap ;)

Also, I colored my hair. Last year I colored it a dark brown with red tone and it has grown out like 3 inches, so I thought it was time to do it again. I decided to go back to my original color so I bought this really dark brown and it turned out so cute. It's darker than I thought it would be, but I love it. Now the house smells like developer.

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm still on the mend, so feel you're pain. I want to see a picture of you all hot and sexy! Let's see it. You're so much more daring than me with your hair. When I go "crazy" I get highlights. ;)