Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update

well, it's been a while since I blogged. Let's see if I can bring everyone up to date. We got the rest of our "twelve days of christmas" from our secret santa. After the last wise man, we got two Christmas trees, an angel and Baby Jesus. The last day, when we got Jesus, there were three presents left with it. One for each of the kids. Then I found $40 in the box for the Nativity Set.

We are in Salt Lake now staying with my family. We has my family Christmas party yesterday and tomorrow is Matt's family party. We are planning on going back to St. George on Tues. so we can be home for Christmas. So far, the weather looks sunny. We came prepared, though, just in case we don't make it back for Christmas. Santa knows where we are staying ;)

Ok, I finaly, did it. I broke down and bought a camera. It has been 18 months now since our camera busted. I have been wanting one for so long and yesterday I told matt i wanted to get one. It's a polaroid and it's orange. It's kinda funky.

Well, I think that's about it. I will post some pics in the next post.

No comments: