Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

Yah, today is Friday. We are having a Birthday party for SPencer tomorrow because we will be out of town on his birthday. I need to make his cake today and I'm going to attempt a Spiderman Cake. I found some pics online and it looks pretty easy. He only wanted to invite two friends so i hope they both are coming. I know Spencer will be disappointed if they don't.

Today I am going shopping for both family Christmas parties. In my family we exchange names and on Matt's side we just do a generic gift and play that game where one person opens a gift and then the next person can steal the previously opened gift or open a new one. It's really fun. Then I still need to get the kids stuff for their stockings. That is all I'm doing this year because a friend of ours gave us one gift each for the kids and I know at least one Grandparent is giving them gifts. They don't need a lot, but I'm grateful for what they are getting.

Oh yeah, this morning I checked the door step and this time we got the second wise man, a bag of chocolate animal crackers and a scripture. I ma going to make a "Thank You" card and leave it tonight for them to take in exchange for what they leave. I need to figure out how to make sur they know it's for them.

1 comment:

angel said...

Hey Mandy,
Love your blog. I am working out right along with you! I noticed your post about BO. I have a secret that really helps me. You switch between 2-3 different deoderants. It is almost like you get immune to one. When I switch off I hardly ever have a problem. Good Luck!
We miss you,
Angel