Sunday, December 14, 2008

Secret Santa continued... continued

Yesterday we got the last wise man and a plate of fudge, peanut brittle and caramels. This morning we got a shepard and a box of popcorn. I left a card for the misterious gifter but the wind blew it off the step so they probably didn't even see it. Tonight I need to make sure and place a rock to hold it there, though the weather seems nice today.

Speaking of Christmas cards, I only have 13 more to go. Some of you should start receiving yours in the mail tomorrow and then I have more to put in the mail tomorrow. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for the card. It is really cute. I promise you will get ours Before Christmas. (I hope) If not know that I had good intentions:)

jamieschip said...

Thanks for the card. You guys are so sweet. I miss you terribly and wish you were here. I guess it could always be worse, instead of being a couple hours away you could be states away! By the way, how the heck did you get UHEAA to forgive your loan? Do you think they would forgive Jake's 50K?!! ;)