Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

We took a video of the kids opening all their gifts so we didn't get many pics. We have a tradition of letting the kids open one thing on Christmas Eve, which is always Jammas. Kia isn't wearing hers in these photos, but the boys are. As you can tell, the living room was a big mess after they opened all their gifts. Spencer got a nerf gun that shoots these nerf balls, some Hulk gloves that say phrases as you hit with them, some new colors and a color book. Kia got 3 babies, some new colors and a color book. Wesley got 2 dump trucks and doodle pad. Some of their gifts came from a Secret Santa so we didn't know what they were. That is why some of the gifts were duplicates. I should have peeked so I could get them different gifts, but they love them. I asked Kia if she wanted to try and exchange some babies for something else and she said no. Oh yeah, and we got them Sleeping Beauty and Wall -E. It was a good Christmas.



We drove up to Pine Valley to find a place to go sledding. WE found this dead end street that went up hill where all the locals were sledding. The wind was incredible so Wesley and Kia didn't want out of the car. Spencer and Matt had a good time as we the rest of us waited in the car.



1 comment:

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey Mandy-It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!
About the pictures, for the white background I just use a white sheet and the black background I bought a piece of velvet material and it works great. I edit my pictures on a free website called picnik.com watch out it is very addicting! Let me know how your photos turn out!
P.S. I love Kia's hair cut, it's darling!