Friday, October 31, 2008

Sacramento?!

Ok, so Matt has an interview in Sacramento on Tuesday. I kind of have mixed feelings about this. I am excited he has an inerview, but I don't want to move. I guess we'll see what happens on Tuesday. He is being flown out of Vegas at 8:50 a.m. and then returning later in the day (can't remember what time). Anybody have any advice about the area i.e. where to look for housing, etc? His office is actually in a town called Woodland, that appears to be about 40,000 people, which is fine with me. Living in St. George, I've gotten used to the smaller town feel. We have been told that the temps are similar to here in St. George and not too far from snow, if we' re interested in Skiing.

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

Can't tell you too much about Sacramento. My aunt lives an hour north of there. There is a temple there, so that's good. I'm excited for you guys! Hopefully you will hear some good news soon.