Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 1

Today I dusted off the treadmill and did one mile in 18 minutes. That is a record for me. I know it doesnt sound very good, but I haven't even used the tread mill in 6 months. I weighed in at 222 lbs (I can't believe I'm telling everyone this) and I'll update each week. My friend Jamie (you know who you are) has inspired me to start working out and eating better....again. I'm gonna add a tick mark if I can figure out how to do that. Anyway, I have 70 lbs to go to reach my goal and I'd like to be there by my birthday in Feb. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

Mandy, you are my hero! I'm so excited for you. GREAT job! Don't downplay your accomplishments. Each step is just that much closer to your goal. You know I'm here for you if you need moral support (and I'm sure there will be days you will need it... at least there are for me. ;) ) It's too bad you're not up here so we can exercise together! Love and miss you!