Sunday, October 12, 2008

Top 8's

Not in any specific order


8 Favorite TV shows
1. All CSI
2. All Law and Order
3. Biggest Loser
4. ER
5. Seinfeld
6. King of Queens
7. Flash Point
8. Cold Case


8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Olive Garden
2. Famous Daves
3. Chilis
4. Applebees
5. Buffalos
6. Cafe Rio
7. Black Angus
8. Tuciis

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I brushed my teeth
2. Took a shower
3. Watched a movie
4. Put Wesley down for a nap
5. Played outside with the kids
6. Went to the store
7. Made chicken noodle soup
8. Made Cinnamon rolls

8 things I look forward to
1. Me time
2. Matt getting a job
3. Fall
4. Holiday season
5. going on a mission
6. seeing all my family in the temple together
7. getting a new, bigger car
8. decorating my house

8 things I love about FALL
1. Sweaters
2. halloween
3. thanksgiving
4. cool weather
5. leaves changing color
6. soup
7. Hot cocoa
8. cute family pics in fall backgrounds

8 things on my wishlist
1. New car
2. new carpet
3. New curtains
4. sewing machine
5. peace
6. job for my husband
7. a room for scrapbooking
8. a garage

8 people i wish to tag (don't have to if you don't want to)
1.Lene Morford
2. Amber Vester
3. Stacy Johnson
4. Andrea Smith
5. Kristy Crane
6. Lynette Bowers
7. Tonya Jensen
8. Melanie Fida

No comments: