Monday, September 15, 2008

Missing Shoe

Ok, I'm going crazy trying to find my shoe. The other day, I put all of my shoes in the closet as i was straightening up the house. As I was getting ready to take a shower, Wesley started bringing me all my shoes wanting me to put them on. I told him I didn't need my shoes yet, to please put them back. Later in the afternoon, we had packed a picnic and were getting ready to leave for the park when I coudn't find my other flip flop. I only have one pair and I didn't want to wear my tennis shoes, so I wore Matts extra pair. They are only like 3 sizes too big! Anyway, the saga continues. I have torn the house apart and turned it upside down and to no avail. I went shopping for flip flops thinking I could find something on clearance, but I guess It's too late in the season. And I am still wearing Matts flipflops which by the way hurt my feet and are wearing blisters on both feet inbetween my big toe and whatever the next toe is called.

1 comment:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Good luck finding your shoe. You will probably find it in some weird place.