Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

Today we all got up and got ready to walk Spencer to school. We met his teacher, Mrs. Brown, and saw some of the kids from our neighborhood walking the halls. Mrs. Brown seems really nice. She is young and this is her first year teaching. We picked up Spencer and took him to lunch to celebrate his first day. This is going to be an interesting year. We have a whole new routine for everyone to follow. The kids are gonna have to be in bed at a certain time and be up at certain time. You wouldnt think that just one child in school would effect everyones schedule, but it does.

2 comments:

A Blogging Babcock said...

It looks like you are on the right track with starting your routines now. School really helps promote that! I'm really bad with bedtime routines in the summer but thankfully the school year gets me back on track.

Tell Spencer congratulations! He really is a big boy now!

jamieschip said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world. Now I can stalk you everyday! You need to update me when you find out what's going on with Matt's job. I'm praying for you guys.