Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a Great Hair Day!

Not too long ago, my brother Matt recommended a hair product to me, but I didn't try it right away because it's kind of expensive. Well, the other day my hair dryer went on the blitz so I went to buy a new one and decided while I was there I would look at hair products. I have been trying to grow out my hair from very short and at times I have these awkward stages, so I needed something to help with this process. So, I'm looking at the hair stuff and I see this product that my brother told me about and I bought it. It is called got2be and they have a whole line of different products. The one I picked up is got2be unstoppable gel and glueing paste. And it really works like glue! This product doesn't flake, it holds during a wind storm, and my style remains even if I perspire. Just a little plug there for my new find. It would work great for long hair too. So, looks like i'll be using this product for a long time. Thanks Matt!

1 comment:

A Blogging Babcock said...

I have been searching for a good hair gel for Zac. We have tried everything. I am going to have to try that...if it holds and doesn't flake - that's what we are looking for.