Monday, September 1, 2008

Matt has been making a bed for Kia over the weekend and he just finished staining it. It is sooooo cute! I have been painting her room. It will be pink and pink, of course. She is a princess after all. The room was this aweful midnight blue color so it has taken several coats of primer. I hope I just put the final coat on. Tomorrow I will paint the ceiling white and then the upper part of the walls is "Precious Pink" and then the lower part of the wall is a darker pink (I forget the name of that color). Matt will add a white border to seperate the colors. It wll be the cutest room ever. I hope she will love it.

Spencer is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. What a big guy he is getting to be. Yesterday he noticed he has a loose tooth. It is his first. He keeps telling me it is hard to have loose tooth. He is very cautious when he eats anything. And he is brushing like crazy. I'm not really sure why. If he thinks the tooth will fall out faster or if it wont fall out.

1 comment:

A Blogging Babcock said...

Hi Mandy, thanks for inviting me. I hope you'll post a picture of the bedroom when you are done. It sounds really cute! -Julie B.