Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let us not share bacteria




I have a bone to pick with all of the people who work out at the gym that DON'T wipe down the equipment when they are finished using it. What's worse is the attendant sitting on his butt supposedly making sure everything is running smoothly, doesn't say anything to those who just walk out without cleaning the machines. Don't they realize they are sweating all over the machine and not to mention the person who used the machine before them may not have wiped it down. Ugh, I am so upset about this. I just might have to say something to the next person who doesn't clean their machine. I would be so embarrassed if I didn't clean a machine when I was done. So, with that I say "Thanks" to those who choose not to pass on their bacteria to others by doing their part to clean the machines when they are finished sweating all over them.

No comments: