Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gigantor

My good friend, Rachel and her family, came to visit from Arizona. We knew them when we lived at the Village in Salt Lake and have missed them terribly! The kids had so much fun playing together. I hope it won't be too long before we can see then again.

I am a giant compared to Rachel.


Kia and Alexis had a great time playing dressup.


Xander was looking for Thomas and Percy so I got down the trains for him to play with. When I opened the bin he said "there are tracks too!" He was so excited!

1 comment:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

email me that list! I want to use the wheat in my daily menu, I am just not sure how to start, but I know i need too. I actually had more than I thought, I think I'm going to start with a 3 month supply of things so that it's not so overwhelming!!!! Love you new picture by the way! You are looking awesome!