Monday, February 16, 2009

Invisible People

Kia woke up last night and crawled in bed with us. I'm not really sure the reason she woke up, but after she climed in bed next to Matt, this was their conversation:

Kia: Daddy, the invisible people are here again.

Daddy: Invisible people?

Daddy: What are they doing?

Kia: Just playing around?

Daddy: Are they good people?

Kia: Yes, their invisble people ghosts.

Daddy: Ok, go to sleep.

Of course, I heard all of this and was freaked out! Then I couldn't sleep. When I fell asleep I started dreaming about these invisible people. It wasn't a bad dream surprisingly. When we woke up in the morning, Kia told me about the invisible people. This was our conversation:

Kia: Mommy the invisible people came again last night.

Me: Where were they?

Kia: in your room.

Me: In our room?

Kia: yes, and my room.

Me: what were they doing?

Kia: playing around

Me: What do they look like?

Kia: they are people ghosts.

Me: Are there kids and adults?

Kia: kids and animals.

Me: What kind of animals

Kia: A lizard and a kitty.

Me: Did they talk to you and did you talk to them?

Kia: No, if you be quiet, they be quiet.

Me: Where you dreaming or where they really there?

Kia: I wasn't dreaming


I'm not sure if she was dreaming or not. The thing that caught my attention was that she said they were here AGAIN!!!!
Had she seen them before last night? Or did she mean that she saw them in her room and then AGAIN in our room last night? I don't know. I'm always kind of intrigued by the kids when they say things like that. Spencer use to tell me what it looked like inside the temple when he was there with Jesus. I get a little worried though, when it has to do with inside my house!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm with you, Mandy..that's just a little bit creepy. I'm sitting here middle of the night, can't sleep and got a bit of chill reading it. Then again, I am a big wuss :-)