Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


The other day I was looking for a paint roller in the basement where Matt keeps all his stuff and I found my birthday grift by accident. I told him what I wanted so I knew what I was getting, but it did spoil all the fun when I found it. I left it there and I told him what happened. I never said another thing about it and he still waited to give it to me this morning. I hope my workouts will be less boring now. I'm probably going to spend all day downloading music onto it.

2 comments:

jamieschip said...

I know I already e-mailed but figured I should post too. Can't wait to hear how your iPod is working out. Happy Birthday. Love you.

jamieschip said...

You're so funny. ANOREXIC? Don't think so. Thanks for your comment though, it made my day. You're a great friend, Mandy. By the way, I know you can get there too. Once you have your last kid, I bet you will kick it into high gear. It's so hard to motivate yourself when you know in just a few months you will be pg. (That's what happened with Josh's pregnancy. I weighed 20 lbs. more than I wanted but didn't care because I would just gain more.) You can do it, my friend! Love you.