Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

This year has been awesome for Spencer. He has grown and learned so much. His teacher Mrs. Brown was a blessing. I'm so grateful that she was his teacher this year. Mrs. Brown had a premature baby about 4 weeks ago and has been out ever since. One of the 2nd grade teachers filled in for her and it just wasn't the same. Before I took Spencer's picture with her, she said something to him. I really wish I could know what she said because I know she loves the kids in her class so much and missed them during the time she has been out. I know it was really special for her to be at graduation and see the kids one more time.

Waiting for Spencer to come out for the kindergarten program.


Spencer singing in the kindergarten program.


Spencer and Mrs. Brown.


Spencer's graduating class with their diplomas in hand.


This was at the park after graduation. We took a picnik and I bought these awful cupcakes. They tasted good, but they had this dark green frosting that got on everything and seemed to spread everywhere. It would stain the kids faces and hands. I will NEVER buy those again!




No comments: