Friday, May 1, 2009

Filipe and Sione from the Biggest Loser


Before pic of Sione and Filipe when they started on the Biggest Loser.

After pic of Filipe. He was voted of last week.



This morning I went to the gym and on my way out I passed by Sione and Filipe from the Biggest Loser. I had a million things I could say going through my mind at that moment. I was so nervous and my heart was pounding. You would think I could say hi, how are ya, you look good, you're an inspiration, good luck, or something like that right? No, I said "heeeey" and just kept walking.  I missed such a great opportunity to talk to these guys, but at least I can say I've seen them in person. They look great and I'm amazed by their perservierance, strength and courage.  I just wish I could have said that to their faces.  Oh well, maybe there is a next time. 

No comments: