Friday, January 30, 2009

Interview Questions

1. If you could have any career, what would it be?
I would really like to go to beauty school. I want to be a cosmotologist.

2. What is your favorite meal and why do you love it?
Lasagna, salad, and garlic breadsticks. Duh!

3. Where is your favorite place to be and why?
In my husands arms because I'm safe there.

4. If you could eat a meal with any one, living or dead, who would it be and what would you talk about?
This is a tuff one. I guess I should choose the Prophet or someone, but I wouldn't know how to talk to the Prophet. I think I decided on Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser. She would be all sincere and compassionate while we talked and then yell at me while I workout.

5. What is one of your favorite memories?
Waking up early on Christmas morning while my parents where delivering newspapers and opening everything. Then we'd go back to bed and open everything again in the morning. My parents never knew!

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, so make sure you
leave me your email address. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others
in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them
five questions.

No comments: