Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally.....The Bathroom is Finished!

Matt worked long and hard hours to make this bathroom nice. He did such a good job.I really appreciate the efforts he put into doing the job right and making it look good. I love the way it turned out and I had a good time shopping for the accessories. I forgot to take before pics besides the ones after everything was torn out, but let me tell ya, it wasn't pretty. The house was built in '78 and everything was original. Ugly that is to say. Here are some pics of the finished product.



2 comments:

jamieschip said...

WOW Mandy! It looks awesome! Tell Matt he can come and do our bathrooms now, too, since he's such a pro now. ;) You asked about our flooring, well, we were trying to stay within our set budget and if we added the family room it would have been double what we paid. So, the kitchen, hall and entry were all we did. I'm fine with it though. The more I think about it, the more I think we should keep the carpet because the kids are in there so much and carpet is easier to play on than hard floors. Anyway, can't wait for you to see it in person. Love you!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I love that bathroom! My sister had a house built in 1980, they had to remodel everything! You guys are doing a great job! Very pretty!