Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have been really down in the dumps this week. I feel like I've been eating better, but I haven't been motivated to workout. I don't even want to walk Spencer to school or do chores. It takes all I have just to take a shower in the morning. This happens now and then, so I know it is just an obstacle. I am very frustrated with myself because I have this goal to lose weight but I don't want to work for it. It's just too hard. But it's harder to be FAT! I have a predicament. I need a miracle! I need a fairy God mother to magically appear and wave a magic wand to make me skinny again, but without an experation. Ah, woe is me. If life were only that easy.

1 comment:

ME said...

I dont know you at all! This also sounds a little creepy huh? I am friends with Jaime and Chris (well Jaime) and I was looking through the blogs trying to find people I knew in high school and came across you and your lovely family came up. So, I found your post and I totally feel the same way. I Do workout but I suck at eating perfect and I thought about prehaps because we don't know each other at all it could be fun to get together to make each other accountable and get our pre-baby bodies back!!! I used to be super hot (as did that pic of you!!! lady whoo!) I'd love a 'strictly business' relationship with a stranger who can get me to put a carrot in my mouth. I have a blog as well so you can find that I am not a crazy loon. jaxandbritnelson.blogspot.com if you might be intrested let me know
and we can not get on the wagon we can haul that dang wagon up the hill and right back down!!!!!