Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey everyone, Matt here

Howdy everyone who reads our family blog, this is Matt. My poor wife is sick in bed with allergies/cold gombu, and I thought I would try posting something. I'm find that I am enjoying the unemployed life. I get to spend tons of tyme everyday with my kids and my wife. Besides not having any money I couldn't ask for anything more. I love tinkering around the house on different projects. I've built a shed for some outside storage. It has really helped clean up the yard and driveway. I am currently planting a garden. Yesterday Kia helped me plant pumpkins. I have enjoyed getting back into Art this year. I've completed several paintings and even entered one in the school show and won a ribbon. I decided not to go back to school, I'm just not feeling it. I had some luck rounding up small jobs here and there doing work for people. I put in a sprinkler system last week up in Cedar and this week a neighbor down the street wants me to build him a shed. So I do feel fortunate to have some work. It pays the bills and I cant ask for more. My wife is awesome, she does her part too. I appreciate her very much and I probably don't show it like I should. Anyways, thanks for reading.

No comments: