Friday, May 28, 2010

Caarriella Woodruff

Carriella Woodruff born May 25, 2010 at 2:15 p.m. 8bs 21 1/2 inches.
I was scheduled to be induced but woke up at 3:30 a.m. with some pretty good contractions. The hospital called at 6:30 a.m. asking that I wait to come in due to the high volume of patients they already had. My contractions were progressive throughout the morning. We ran some errands and the hospital called while we were out. They were ready for us to come in. When I got to the hospital I was dialated to a 5. Even though I was in labor, they still gave me some pitocin to move things along. Matt had left with the kids and was going to return upon my request. Well, the doctor came in and broke my water and I ordered my epidural. I never got the epidural because Ella came really fast after my water broke. There was no time to wait. I told Matt to come on to the Hospital but he didn't make it in time. He seems to be ok with missing me deliver a baby without any drugs! So, we came home on Wed. afternoon and I'm glad to be home with my family. Enjoy the pics!










3 comments:

jamieschip said...

She is beautiful!! And I'm a loser friend. Sorry I didn't get back to you on Wednesday. My friend had to be out of her house (the one across the street) by 5pm and had hardly any help. I was there from 10:45am to 5:15pm. Then Jake got home from a work trip and went straight to scouts. It was a crazy day. Yesterday Emma had her preschool program, dance, and then got sick and barfed. Today I had grocery shopping and laundry to do. Can we stop by sometime next week?!! Let me know when a good time is. I can come during the day but will have the kids (Ben is still in school but gets out Friday the 4th.) Or I can come at night when Jake gets home. Let me know. Ella is adorable. So glad that little Carters outfit is getting some use. ;) Thinking about you.

Amber said...

She is so cute, I hope you adjustment is going smoothly. How fun you have another girl!

Anonymous said...

Ella is super cute! Congrats! -Watts