Friday, April 9, 2010

34 weeks!

Today marks the 34th week in my pregnancy, YAH! That means only 6 weeks left people! I'm getting to that stage where it's hard to roll over in bed and pick things up off the floor. I have very litte energy most of the time. The kids are pretty good to help when they see me struggling. I'm very excited for the day when Ella gets here. Then it will be a whole new set of struggles.

Matt has applied for a ton of jobs all around the globe and still nothing, but he found out about this program through the state that will pay for training in certain indiustries if you are unemployed and married with children. He has decided to get his CDL and try the whole trucking thing. I know, yuck, but we are at the end of our rope right now and it's an option. We'll see how it turns out. We don't have anything to lose at this point. He starts in about 2 weeks and the training is 4 weeks long.

No comments: