Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The last few weeks have been really hard for Matt and I. We have experienced a set back in our relationship which has weighed us both down quite a bit. We have dealt with similar issues throughout our marriage, but we had a lot of council a couple of years ago which has helped us learn how to communicate better. We are beginning to rise above this obstacle and see the other side. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father that hears and answers prayers. I feel comfort and peace and know that what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. I am gonna be one strong women someday, that's for sure!

1 comment:

jamieschip said...

Mandy, I'm so sorry things have been rough. I've been meaning to call you for weeks (more like months!) Well, I'm going to call you right now so I hope you're home. Love you.